Friday, December 19, 2025

Living out my childhood dream

When I was a kid, I always imagined myself as a cool teenager who worked at a coffee shop and had a blog and was always shopping.... Today I got off from my barista shift, then walked over to Urban Outfitters to window shop, and then I came home to my apartment and decided today is the freaking day........

I only have a few months left of being a teenager and the thought of that makes me actually sick to my stomach man I AM MEANT TO BE A TEENAGE GIRL FOREVERRRRRRRRRR But also I am sooooo excited for my twenties.... Oh god no I'm not I typed that out and immediately started tearing up I miss being a kid and my brothers living at home with me. I remember when we lived in the trailer park and I had gotten in a huge fight with my brothers, so I went into my room and sat and did the math to count the exact amount of days until I was 18 and could escape from them... Little did I know I would be 19 and crying anytime I see two boys with a little sister..... They're not even far away and I literally see them like every month but it's just not the same and it hasn't been for many years </3

2025 has been such a wonderful year for me in terms of friendship, creativity, love, family bonds, etc. I'm so full of joy and I really do love my apartment and my girlfriend and our crazy cats. My life feels like a cartoon sometimes I'm so blessed and I'm actually so unbelievably excited for 2026 YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY Omg and the new hunger games movie comes out next year and I move into a house with my friends and I turn 20 and IM JUST SO EXCITED YATTTAFAEuawFJAe

My girlfriend says it makes sense for me to have a blog. I like that thought. LOL I have had like 4 tried blogs in the past like year and none of them made it past one post but hopefully this one is different because I think I need a new outlet my journal isn't really doing it for me anymore

I can't decide if I want to type casually or if I want to use proper grammar/punctuation......... Can't read the vibe yet......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

02.17.2026

I’m so tired of everyone and i just want to be home with my parents. Like really everything has been annoyingme and my brain needs to reset....