I’m so tired of everyone and i just want to be home with my parents. Like really everything has been annoyingme and my brain needs to reset. My biggest pet peeve is when people are hypocritical and i feel like i keep coming across people like that recently. Customers were shockingly mean to me today, which i find usually happens when i dont do my makeup or hair before work. Which sucks. But theres seriously a correlation which is so sad and fucked up. I just need a break from everything. Everyone. Like oh my god i dont even i just want to be alone. Zyla could be there too. Also finn and jake. Ok so i just want to go back to georgetown and be with my parents but also somehow bring my apartment with my girlfriend and cats with me. I’ll work on that. Ok bye
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
02.17.2026
I’m so tired of everyone and i just want to be home with my parents. Like really everything has been annoyingme and my brain needs to reset....
-
When I was a kid, I always imagined myself as a cool teenager who worked at a coffee shop and had a blog and was always shopping.... Today I...
-
Hello I really love this blog shiz but I just forget it exists a lot. Today I didn't go to one of my classes to avoid the discussion to...
-
Right now I'm sitting in the back row of my spanish class. I'm trying to not put negativity out into the world so I won't say w...
No comments:
Post a Comment