Right now I'm sitting in the back row of my spanish class. I'm trying to not put negativity out into the world so I won't say what I think about my classmates.π
My schedule this semester sucks so bad.... I have class from 10am-6pm every MWF and work from 6:30am-3pm every other day. Like literally every other day I'm so tired..... I'M IN HELL. Turns out I type too loud because the guy in front of me turned around and looked at my lapotp annoyed. Ok girl bye
I find it so inspiring when there are people out of the typical age range of college students in my classes. Like wow life really has no timeframe and anything is possible if you have motivation.... like wait the possibilities are endless........ I'm getting emotional in this class LOL
I haven't blogged in forever because i don't really have anything to say. I'm too busy to have free time. Luckily for me the first unit of my spanish class is literally just words like hola and adios so I can tune out. :p but it does suck that this is wasting 2 hours of my day... but i really need to go to every class and do everything possible to get good grades since last semester i did actually shockingly bad. I don't even want to talk about how bad last semester went for me. Just really really bad and this semester reaaaally matters.
I'm so blessed to have such an amazing support system πMy girlfriend and my dad specifically are the only reason I didn't drop out of college last semester... I have to do this for my dad he's actually my biggest inspiration and supporter and gives the best advice and knows exaclty how to help my mental health struggles because he's been through them himself πππππOk let me stop because why did a tear just fall down my cheek LET ME LOCK IN
Ok i'm going to pay attention for the last 45 minutes....... hopefully i find more time to blog.... this is really fun for me i love writing and talking and oversharing
No comments:
Post a Comment