Wednesday, January 28, 2026

IM AT CALAMITYS RN

 Hello I really love this blog shiz but I just forget it exists a lot. Today I didn't go to one of my classes to avoid the discussion topic and then I dropped another class because the readings were so hard and I felt so silly all the time. I hate feeling silly in English classes ESPECIALLY when there are men in the class. I'm saying silly instead of stupid because I'm trying to use less self-deprecatory language. I saw a few of my friends at Calamitys where my good friend burger Amari works. Lately life has felt like Friends. All my friends hang out at the same coffee shop almost every day. Like I just know any time I come here I'm going to see at least one of them. I LOVE THAT. I want to show my dad this place. I also want to go to the SNL archives thingy at the harry ransom center with him. It sucks that he works two jobs. I'm not going to say anything else because I will start crying inside this dang coffee shop. I just love that guy.

Sometimes I get so emotional about things that are okay and then I feel silly then I cry about feeling silly. I had a really yummy london fog at calamitys and now this is definitely my go to drink here. YAY


Ok i'm done bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

02.17.2026

I’m so tired of everyone and i just want to be home with my parents. Like really everything has been annoyingme and my brain needs to reset....